Saturdays Journal
WELCOME!

Welcome to the first blogging and youtube community forum!

Join us now to become a part of it! You are more than welcomed to join and find new friend. If you are already registered, don't forget to login, to see all posts!

Saturdays Journal
WELCOME!

Welcome to the first blogging and youtube community forum!

Join us now to become a part of it! You are more than welcomed to join and find new friend. If you are already registered, don't forget to login, to see all posts!

Saturdays Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blogging community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegister

Application and Description

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coco.

FOUNDER|WRITER |18|
"Pretending to know what I'm doing."

coco.

Female Number of posts : 55
Birthday : 1997-10-25

Application and Description Empty
PostSubject: Application and Description   Application and Description EmptySun 13 Dec 2015, 02:51

APPLY

As every community we need a team of people to helps us build the leading digital site. In the following I will represent what am I looking for every group. With hectic schedule I decided it's time to find a team, but as I stream that this people will be able to help as much as they can, there will be 2 months of trial work. As you will help expand our brand we will make sure that your blog gets promotion and some treats.

MODERATORS
It's the highest forum position. They make sure that everything goes well on forum, they're aware of forum situations and they make sure it is constantly in promotion. This role usually belongs to people with ability of having good time management, are creative, knows how to organize and keep forum in the best shape.

What they need:
- Focus and time
- A lot of ideas
- Are able to promote us
- They're not just here to get promotion but help blogging world to expend and improve

Their role on S.J.:
- Make sure that forum is active
- Opening new interesting topics
- Help members
- Promotion
- Are able to create fresh content

What do we need?
Classical Moderator (2 Spots)
Promotion manager (3 spots)
Digital Designer (2 Spots)

CONTIRBUTORS
Members that focus on writing section of our forum. But the most important role is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They make sure that helps with writing but they are also able to provide new topics for everyday - short or longer. They also pick the most interesting articles from members that can be publish on Saturdays Daily. Creativity and time is needed.

What do we need?
Fashion & Beauty Editor (2 spots)
Career & Motivational Editor (2 spots)
Lifestyle Editor (2 spots)
Technological & Digital Editor (2 spots)
Advice Columnist (2 spots)

APPLY

Submit your application in this topic, later we will do an interview to see if you can handle forum position. Don't be afraid to apply there's no need for experience.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]How much time do you have on daily base:[/b]
[b]Link of your site:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://thescene.rpg-board.net

Application and Description
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturdays Journal :: LOOKING FOR A TEAM-
Jump to: