Saturdays Journal
WELCOME!

Welcome to the first blogging and youtube community forum!

Join us now to become a part of it! You are more than welcomed to join and find new friend. If you are already registered, don't forget to login, to see all posts!

Saturdays Journal
WELCOME!

Welcome to the first blogging and youtube community forum!

Join us now to become a part of it! You are more than welcomed to join and find new friend. If you are already registered, don't forget to login, to see all posts!

Saturdays Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blogging community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegister

The blogger programme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coco.

FOUNDER|WRITER |18|
"Pretending to know what I'm doing."

coco.

Female Number of posts : 55
Birthday : 1997-10-25

The blogger programme Empty
PostSubject: The blogger programme   The blogger programme EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 03:25

THE BLOGGER PROGRAMME

B r a n d    n a m e : The blogger programme
L i n k : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
B l o g g e r     r a n k  : All bloggers
B l o g     t y p e : All blogs
L o c a t i o n: Worldwide
T h e    p l o t :
The Blogger Programme has been designed with both the brand and the blogger in mind; to make the process of finding bloggers and then managing campaigns with each other something that you can do with just a few clicks. With The Blogger Programme you can even narrow down to specific keywords to help you find the exact blogger to fit your brand profile.
We have thousands of bloggers from all different genres including fashion, lifestyle, children, sport & fitness, health & beauty and many more – and from all types of blogging platforms including Blogs, YouTube, Instagram, Lookbook and Facebook, to name just a few.
While it’s great to have access to thousands of bloggers, finding the right one for you is the difficult bit. That’s why we have developed a search tool that works exactly the way you want. You can easily search by location, genre of blog (fashion, health, food), platform blogged on (Blog, Instagram, YouTube) and then even select keywords to fit around your needs. This means in a few minutes you have a selection of bloggers or brand profiles available to you.

O u r   o p i n i o n: I don't know about you guys but their presentation is seriously good so we are definitely signing up as soon as possible. So until then we can't give you our honest opinion but I'm interested in your opinion do you know that brand, will you sign up can you tell us anything about your experience?
(coco.) 
Back to top Go down
https://thescene.rpg-board.net

The blogger programme
Page 1 of 1